🍪 Privacy & Transparency
Looking for quotes on how to worry too much and end up getting hurt? We have compiled the best collection of quotes, sayings, proverbs, captions and status messages (with pictures and images) for you, which we are sure you can also get.
See also:Sad hurtful quotes
Some people are too loving, too caring in a relationship. This often leads to feeling hurt and disappointed because people often take you for granted. However, being overprotective is not a weakness, it is a strength of character. The problem could be caring too much for people who don't give the same care that you give and expect.
So in relationships, friendships never regret and regret caring too much, but limit how much care to give and for how long.
Too much care quotes
- "I care. I will always care."
- "Never be afraid to care too much."
- "My weakness is that I care too much."
- "Too much caring is what I'm good at."
- "Caring breeds courage." - Lao Tzu
- "Life is better when you stop worrying too much."
- "I care too much in a world that cares too little."
- "Don't worry too much, because some hearts can't feel."
- "Sometimes too much caring can hurt you."
- "A lot of money, a lot of care." - Portuguese proverb
- "Stuck between not caring at all and caring too much."
- "Sometimes caring too much can be your greatest weakness."
- "Too much caring stifles, so I accept indifference."
- "Too much care does more harm than good." - Roman proverb
- "Those who are heartless, have once made too many worries." - Frank Ocean
- "Some people care too much, I guess that's called love." - A.A. Milne (Winnie the Pooh)
- "I fall too fast, fall too hard, forgive too easily and care too much."
- "Do not care enough, you will lose her. Care too much, you will get hurt.”
- “The barrier is not uncaring; it's too nurturing.” - Bill Gates
- "I really don't care about a lot of things, but when I do care, I care too much."
- "Sometimes you realize the only mistake you've made is to care too much."
- "When I care for someone, I really care and that's why I always get hurt."
- "I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people just don't care."
- "One thing my wife says bad about me is that I still care too much." – Aaron spelling
- "If you stop caring you become jaded, but if you care too much it will ruin you." - Criminal thoughts
- "You have a heart that tends to worry too much, so I hope you will actually protect it."
- "Worrying too much can be both your greatest weakness and a mistake in this life, believe me."
- "It sucks, if you care too much about yourself, you're actually expecting too much, love."
- "Our parents always care too much about us, but we continue to hate them, that's the truth."
- "Once you get hurt because you cared too much, you might not want to risk your feelings again."
- "It's love to care too much about someone, do you understand that too? I realize that life is not easy, my love.”
- "Too much caring is what the one who loves you most does. I hope you will appreciate that.”
- "Some people care too much, but they think it's love when it can easily be obsession."
- "Too much care can only cause you so much pain, anything in excess is bad you know."
- "Loving someone too much and caring about them too much can hurt a lot when you least expect it."
- "It must also cause you so much pain to care too much when the other person doesn't care either."
- "If you care too much about a person, you will lose your importance in their life." - Neha Tarik
- “Some people's weakness is that they care too much; "It's also her strength." - Brigitte Nicole
- "Once you don't care what people think, you can have a good time." - Lara Flynn Boyle
- "If you care too much about what other people think, you will always be their prisoner." - Lao Tzu
- "Do you want to ask us about our main disturbances? Because mine is too important to me.” - Homer Simpson
- "It is not today's worries, but tomorrow's worries that weigh on a man." - George Macdonald
- “Too much nurturing could be dangerous; I saw that now. But the alternative was no better.” – Ann Aguirre
- "We're afraid to care too much for fear the other person won't care at all." - Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Caring about what you do is either seen as unimportant or taken for granted.” – Robert Pirsig
- "A caring heart that listens is often valued more than an intelligent mind that speaks." - Michael Josephson
- "Don't trust too much, don't love too much, don't care too much because too much will hurt you so much!"
- "People will get irritated if you care too much, but as soon as you stop caring, they change their minds."
- "The moment you start caring about what other people think is the moment you stop being yourself." - Meryl Streep
- "We fight because we care too much, and we break up because we don't care enough." - Alex Rieger
- "Women - at least half of humanity - care fifty times more about marriage than about ministry." - Walter Bagehot
- "I'm trying more and more to be myself, caring relatively little about whether people approve or disapprove." - Vincent van Gogh
- "Parents don't make mistakes because they don't care, they make mistakes because they care so much." - T. Berry Brazelton
- “Too much caring is not an emotional weakness. It's just an emotional strength that a lot of people don't appreciate."
- "Live so that your children think of you when they think of fairness, caring, and integrity." - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- "I have a medical problem, all right. It's called too much care, and it's incurable. I also have eczema.” – Billy Eichner
- "If you care too much about what other people think of you all the time, you'll be their prisoner forever too."
- "We women don't bother too much about monetizing our pictures as long as we can get our hands on it." - Ivy Baker priest
- "If you care too much about what other people think, you end up becoming what you think they want you to be." -Oliver Jeffers
- "I'm not possessive, I care... As soon as you realize that a person doesn't want that much nurturing, you automatically withdraw." - Salman Khan
- “Leave your existence to existence, stop caring so much about yourself and let the universe take care of you; it is the best mother.” – Muji
- "You have too much respect for the world: they lose them they buy with much care." – (Gratiano) William Shakespeare
- "Caring too much / It's such a youthful whim / Learning to trust / It's only for children at school." - Lorenz Hart; Richard Rodgers
- "In the end, it's so rewarding to have a heart to care. It is better to have a loving, caring heart than to be cold.” – Sylvia Charming
- "Being a nerd, that is, going too far and caring too much about an issue, is the best way to make friends I know." - Sarah Vowell
- “The world is full of sorrow, like a bubble; / Woman and care and care and women and women and care and trouble.” – Nathaniel Ward
- "The most painful thing is losing yourself when you love someone too much and forget that you are special too." - Ernest Hemingway
- "My weakness? I care too much, too soon. My strength? As soon as I finally stop caring, you can die right in front of me, but I won't call the ambulance."
- “There is always someone who takes care of it. Someone whose life would just stop. You just don't know it yet, or you haven't found her yet.” – Fuyumi Soryo
- "Don't sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much, you have nothing left to give and nobody will take care of you." - Karl Lagerfeld
- “Caring too much for that special someone will eventually tear you apart, you will be exhausted and tired. And in the end you will remain injured.” – Wanderer
- "There is danger to the eye from seeing too clearly, danger to the ear from hearing too clearly, and danger to the heart from worrying too much." - Liu Liang Ji
- "Don't be cruel to yourself / Because you're in love / Because you cared too much / I was a part of you / Way more than you knew / Way more than you would choose." -Jeff Straw
- "By not caring too much about what people think, I can think for myself and spread ideas that are very often unpopular. And I succeed.” – Albert Ellis
- “It is possible to worry too much. It is possible to believe that you will never be as good as others. And it's possible to let those things take over.” – Jane Espenson
- "If you have a good heart: you help too much. you trust too much you give too much you love too much And it always seems that you are hurting the most.” – Nishan Panwar
- “There has to be a limit to how much care should be provided and for how long. If over a reasonable period of time, then it's no longer a strength, it's being exploited.” – Dick Hirayama
- "If you care too much about them, they will call you needy, don't care about them and you become careless. Now get rid of everything and set your own name as Carefree.” – Guru Sri Nayak
- "Gifts are the best way to show someone you care. It's like that tangible thing that you can point to and say hey man I love you so many dollars worth. – Kevin Malone
- "Loving too much, caring too much and expecting too much from someone are the main ingredients that lead to you being hurt, disappointed and tormented." - Anurag Prakash Ray
- “Kindness can turn someone's dark moment into a bright light. You will never know how important your care is. Make a difference to others today.” —Amy LeighMercree
- "Detachment isn't about not feeling yourself or not caring about you or turning away from those you love. Detachment is deeply honest, grounded in the truth of what is.” – Sharon Salzberg
- "Heal yourself from the suffering of worrying about how you come across to others. Concern only with how you appear before God. Concern only with the idea that God might have of you.” – Miguel de Unamuno
- "I've already said too much. I've shared too much already and I want all my secrets back. I hate getting close to people these days. I always regret sharing too much, caring too much, doing too much, feeling too much.”
- “Caring too much about objects can destroy you. But if you care enough about something, it takes on a life of its own, doesn't it? And isn't the whole point of things—beautiful things—that they connect you to a greater beauty?” — Donna Tartt
- "I remember when I used to be the jealous kind / I got over it, now you're taking my old line / You care too much about what I say / You wonder too much about what I do / And baby, your imagination / imagination has the best of you.” – Daryl Halle
- "Being a nerd, meaning going too far and caring too much about an issue, is the best way to make friends I know. The spark that turns an acquaintance into a friend usually sparks a shared passion for me like detective stories or Ulysses S. Grant.” – Sarah Vowell
- “The basics of nurturing are to give care…but not care too much. If you truly aspire to a lasting career in nursing, you must abide by the do's and don'ts of being a nurse. Write them down, they are important. I cannot take care of another unless I take care of myself first.” – Tutor
- "Maybe I care too much, but that's only because I believe everyone deserves to be loved fiercely and passionately and I refuse to be the person to give up on someone who needs it most." Why? Some people may ask. That's because I know how it feels, and no one should ever feel like this.” – Julia Thompson
- “It comes with experience as we go about our lives. The more we realize who to give our love, care and time to, the better we understand ourselves. It's amazing how ungrateful people can be and we realized we were just wasting a part of ourselves, but then again the rewards are limitless.” – Alcuizar Barredo
More sad love quotes(Video) Love Poem That Melts Your Heart
Sad Love Quotes
Sad pain quotes
Very sad disappointing quotes
Quotes about misunderstandings in relationships
tags:Too much care quotes
- 40 I'm lucky to have you quotes and pictures
No comments|2. October 2020
- Fix 50 relationship quotes for troubled relationships
2 comments|12 January 2021(Video) LONG Distance Relationship Message That Melt Her Heart
- 60 quotes and sayings about past relationships
2 comments|29. November 2020
- 60 quotes and captions about sleeping babies for your sweet kid
No comments|December 12, 2020
About the author
I'm Ananya, a professional speaker and I love motivating and inspiring people to achieve their dreams. Share quotes, sayings and sayings from great authors to touch people's lives and make them better.
Add a comment
© 2023The random vibe.
- About Us
- Contact us